Plump, lift and enhance
Dermal fillers can help rejuvenate your skin by softening wrinkles and deeper folds, restoring volume to cheeks and lips and creating lift, definition and contour.* They are usually based on hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring sugar found in healthy skin. As we get older we produce less hyaluronic acid – but as this incredible substance holds over 1,000 times its own weight in water, it fills lines and folds when expertly injected for a younger, fresher look.
Our team is highly experienced in creating natural-looking results and we only use FDA-approved Juvéderm® dermal filler products. Renowned for their safety, efficacy and dependability, they are also extremely versatile. From reducing the lines that appear between your nose and mouth to plumping lips and firming and revitalising your skin with our advanced non-surgical face lift – dermal fillers can help you look and feel great.*
- Fills and smooths lines and folds*
- Can also plump, lift and add volume*
- Our highly-experienced aestheticians are skilled in creating natural-looking results
- We use Juvéderm® dermal fillers as they are safe, tried and trusted
What we can treat with dermal fillers
In expert hands, dermal fillers can be used in a whole host of ways to help rejuvenate and refresh your skin.* These include:
- Adding volume and shape to the cheeks
- Plumping lips while defining the outline and Cupid’s Bow
- Enhancing the nose and chin for symmetry and balance
- Smoothing lines between the nose and mouth
- Filling ‘marionette’ lines (that run from the corners of the mouth) and vertical lip lines
- A complete 8-point non-surgical facelift for a younger-looking you
*Individual results may vary.