Change your skin’s future with Observ 520
At Bow House, we’re committed to understanding your unique needs so that we can develop the right treatment programme for you. Observ 520 skin analysis is at the heart of this – used as an essential part of our facial-diagnostic consultation, it enables us to identify signs of ageing and skin conditions beneath the skin’s surface that are not yet visible to the human eye.
Observ 520 provides an incredible opportunity to target the concerns raised before they begin to show. Based on the principle of skin fluorescence, its patented UV technology highlights everything from collagen loss to fine lines, hyperpigmentation, blocked pores and vascular conditions such as lesions and cysts. This insight and understanding means we can take a more informed and intelligent approach to caring for your skin.*
- Used in all our consultations for facial treatments
- Patented UV technology identifies signs of ageing and skin condition beneath the skin’s surface
- Highlights fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation, lesions, cysts, blocked pores and dry and thinned skin
- Helps to develop a bespoke treatment programme that addresses concerns before they become visible*
In-depth analysis of your skin
Observ 520 reveals skin fluorescence by exposing the skin to a low dose of UV rays (a small fraction compared to natural sunlight and 3 times less than a conventional Wood’s lamp used for skin analysis). Patented UV technology provides an unparalleled depth of analysis that’s clear, comprehensive and informative.
The following conditions and concerns are highlighted:*
- Porphyrin in acne, blackheads and milia
- Blocked pores/congestion
- Sun damage and pigmentation
- Dehydrated skin
- Wrinkle formations
- Fine line patterns
- Skin irritations
- Areas with poor circulation
- Areas with collagen loss
- Vascular conditions such as lesions and cysts
- Sensitive and thinned skin
If you’d like to book a consultation for a skin analysis at our skin clinic in Tring, Berkhamsted and Hertfordshire, you can contact our team by calling 01442 890 384, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our contact page.
*Individual results may vary.