The latest rejuvenation technology to resurface your skin
At Bow House aesthetic clinic in Aylesbury & Hertfordshire, we’re committed to bringing our clients cutting-edge treatments that are both innovative and results based. Rotational Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion by 3D-skintech is a great example that helps to treat fine lines, scars and wrinkles as well as acne-prone skin, blackheads, whiteheads/milia and uneven complexion.*
There are no chemicals or lasers. We use a state-of-the-art precision handpiece with variable vacuum suction to deeply exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin and debris from the skin’s surface including blackheads, oil and dirt. Immediately, skin feels smoother and looks brighter and clearer for a real confidence boost.*
- Gently exfoliates and removes dead skin
- Can target fine lines and wrinkles as well as acne*
- Non-surgical rejuvenation with no chemicals or lasers
- Comfortable treatment without downtime*
Combining microdermabrasion with other treatments
Microdermabrasion at our skin clinic in Hertfordshire, is a highly effective treatment in its own right. But one of its many benefits is that it prepares skin for other procedures. Its exfoliating and rejuvenating qualities mean that skin is able to benefit more fully from further treatments including:*
- No-needle Mesotherapy uses ultrasonic technology to deliver essential nutrients and hyaluronic acid to skin cells for clearer, younger-looking skin.*
- Radio Frequency treatment uses advanced tripolar technology to firm and tighten the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
- LED Phototherapy boosts collagen production through light-wavelength technology for smoother, younger-looking skin.*
If you’d like to find out more about microdermabrasion at our aesthetic clinic in Aylesbury & Tring, Berkhamsted and Hertfordshire, you can contact our team by calling 01442 890 384, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our contact page.
*Individual results may vary.